Korean Bhutan friendship offer 2017 - 30 years of Friendship
- Visitors can choose not to pay the mandatory minimum daily package rate. Instead, the government will only levy the daily royalty of US$ 65 per person per night.
- Drukair & Bhutan Airlines will offer 30/50% discounts on airfare
- Hotels will offer 30/50 % discounts
- Special airport reception arrangement on arrival for the first group
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is strictly for South Korean nationals.
- Surcharge for one and two persons will not apply.
- Visitors will pay USD $ 65 per person per night as Royalty and USD $ 40 as visa fee (one time) for their visits to Bhutan during the promotional period. The Royalty and visa fees must be deposited upfront when lodging the visa application as usual. However, tour operators can choose to receive the additional amount by any channel favorable to them.
- All additional costs pertaining to their stay in Bhutan will be as per quotes/package prices of tour operators.
- All visitors will be required to book their trip to Bhutan through a licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
- The promotional offer will be valid for the duration of three months from 1st June 2014 – 31st August 2017.