The hallmark of rooms at Zhiwa ling is that each of 45 suites offers scenic view of the paro river, surrounding hillside and if one is lucky enough, on a bright clear day one may get a glimpse of the famous Jumolhari mountains.
The hotel offers three different kinds of rooms, the junior suites, one bedroom suite and the Royal Raven suite. Amusingly, the rooms are named after home grown flowers or local animal or local landmarks such as Juniper, magnolia, Takin and Drugyel to name a few and the best part is most of the rooms has private balcony. The rooms are fitted with internal ground heating system and comes with all the modern amenities such as TV, DVD, Personal safe, Internet connection, separate showers and bathtub to name a few.
Please note due to logistic reason cancellation policies are stringent in Bhutan unlike other destination, as your tour, guide, transportation, accommodation and government tax may have been already pre-paid and pre-booked. Hopefully you may not need to cancel your Bhutan tour; however should you need to cancel a tour; a written cancellation is required prior to 45 day of arrival date to avoid cancellation fee. Cancellation penalties will apply as follows.
• 45 day prior to arrival – No cancellation fee will apply. Post which 100 percent cancellation will apply.
• No show will entail 100% of the total tour cost
• Bookings during Paro Festival and Thimphu Festival are to be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges.
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Free of charge subjected to availability
- 02:00 pm - 6:00 pm: A surcharge of US$75 will be applicable
- Beyond 6:00 pm: full night charge will be applicable
Early Check-in Policy
- All arrivals prior to 6 am are billed from the previous night
- 6:00 am to 8:00 am: A surcharge of US$75 will be applicable
Children are welcome. However limited facilities or no facilities may be available. Please confirm upon inquiry.
Trophel Tours & Treks is accredited by Tourism Council of Bhutan (License No: 1030972) and member of Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) and Global Sustainable Tourism Council.